This information-packed seminar will demonstrate how email marketing – the hands-on, low-cost marketing tool – can really help drive business success.
In this session, participants will discover:
- What email marketing is, and what it isn’t
- How communicating with customers regularly can help a small business stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty
- How to start and build a strong permission-based customer list
- How to get their audience to open, read and act on their email
- How to use their past results to sharpen their email marketing program as they go along
- Tips and techniques for email marketing best practices
This practical seminar will provide a concise, but comprehensive overview of how easy it is to create and send professional-looking email newsletters and promotions. Attendees will learn the latest best practices and proven strategies.
Presented By: Mike Coleman, Local Authorized Expert of Constant Contact
Check our Calendar to see when the next class begins!